TEF Braids continues to push the boundaries of what is possible to create using Tochon Lace Braiding Technology. Through patterning technology, TEF braided fabric is a framework for high performance products with patterned, zonal performance qualities.
Braids are not only the reinforcement of choice in the engineering world but now, through patterning technology, braided fabric is used to create high performance products with patterned, zonal performance qualities. Our catalogue of patterns has been created through proprietary state of the art patterning technology guided by reinvented Lace Braiding machines, which are capable of simultaneously handling myriad yarns and materials, including specially engineered hybrids.
Patterned products produced by TEF are customized solutions. Customizing patterns for specific performance enables automated production systems that can reduce costs by using less material and labor. Pattern arrangement and filament orientation can create lighter, impact resistant and and flexible products, that optimize performance and address unique application requirements.
• Vast choices of functional and aesthetic patterns
• Streamlined composite construction reduces cutting and sewing
• Virtually zero waste products
• Efficient single-piece production facilitated by CAD systems
• Seamless tubular structures for uni-body durable construction
• Lightweight composite construction using environmentally-favorable polymers and yarns
• Small scale customization of color and design